Xhorse XDSKE0EN smart key box works with smartphone overview:
The Xhorse smart key box is an Xhorse adapter that can be used to access a vehicle using a mobile phone app via Bluetooth connection. In other words, with this adapter, you can add Bluetooth Connectivity to the Central Locking System / Keyless Entry System of any vehicle that you can configure an Xhorse Universal Remote to operate.
The Xhorse smartkey box adapter will allow wireless (via Bluetooth) locking, unlocking, and remote start.
Keep in mind that the Xhorse Bluetooth smart key box adapter does not add any of these features to the vehicle.
In order for this adapter to wirelessly lock, unlock, or remotely start the vehicle, these features have to already be functioning in the vehicle before the Xhorse Smart Key Box is installed.
Xhorse XDSKE0EN smart box features:
- It adopts advanced RF technology and is suitable for the car with a push start function.
- Supports adding up to six mobile phones and six smart keys per car
- Supports adding or modifying the keyless-entry function
- Uses VVDI Device to generate remote control. Supports MINI Key Tool, Key Tool Max, Key tool Plus, and VVDI2 devices
- Provides greater security through customizable locking options
- Easy to install
- Minimal time-delay
- Wide vehicle application, and no need to disassemble
- One year manufacturer warranty
- Free tech support from the manufacturer
How to install Xhorse Smart Box Step by Step?
- Take out the original remote control, solder the cable according to the soldering diagram of the original remote control.
- Connect the RF antenna, LF antenna (connect any two interfaces of Lfantenna), and the original remote control to be transferred.
- Find the Vbat wire and ground wire from the fuse box, OBD interface, or other locations
- Find the ACC signal line (the original car radio, the line with electricity after the navigation power on or the instrument light on)
- Connect the Vbat wire, ground wire, and ACC wire of the power supply cable to the car
- Setting DIP switch;
- Bindings of remote control and mobile phone (refer to binding instruction)
- Install complete
- After installed, take a key close to the car, test the automatic unlock and lock function if you stay away (test other keys in the same way)
- Test unlock, lock, trunk, and car panic function after connecting with APP.
Xhorse XDSKE0EN smart box package list:
- 1pc Xhorse smart box
- 2pcs Xhorse smart box LF antenna
- 1pc Xhorse smart box RF antenna
- 1pc Xhorse smart box Power supply cable
- 1pc Xhorse smart box User manual
- 1pc Xhorse smart box Product quality certificate