To program Toyota, Lexus smart key all keys lost using Lonsdor K518 key programmer you must bind SKE-LT Emulators with the Lonsdor device before you start programming
How to Operate the SKE-LT Smart Key Emulator on all key lost situation:
• Install CR2032 batery to the emulators
• Go to the “Bind emulator key” function;
• Turn on emulator key and put it into K518ISE key slot (put the status indicator down, make sure the key is active);
• Following the system direction and click “OK” to start binding;
• After binding completed, the system will indicate”Binding successful”.
- Backup EEPROM data
• Connect K518ISE with car OBD port, enter into “Backup immodata” to back up the data.
- Make emergency emulator key
• After choosing the immo data, in a network environment, the system will indicate to choose the corresponding SKE emulator key model,
please start the key and put it into K518ISE key slot(make sure the key is activate), follow the instruction to make an emulator key.
- Add smart key
• Click the car start button, put the generated SKE emulator key close to the start button, with induction the car will automatically activated.
The system will read current key count, then follow the instruction to add key.
Lonsdor K518ISE can program Toyota/Lexus smart key all key lost via OBD by working together with extra SKE-LT Smart Key Emulator
SKE-LT: Smart Key emulator is designed in four colors for different style of smart keys
- Black: SKE-LT-DST40(94/D4) Supports 94/D4 smart key
- Red: SKE-LT-8A(88/A8) Support 88/A8 smart key
- Green: SKE-LT-DST80(98) Supports 98 smart key
- Blue: SKE-LT-8A(A9) Supports A9 smart key
Emulator Usage Instruction:
- Press and hold the power button for 2 sec to turn on/off; In start status, when standby for 2 min, the key will automatically shut down; After switching 3 times, the key will be initialized, and can be recycled again.
- Status indicator: Blue-normal; Red-hardware failure;
- After receiving the product, please open the back cover of each emulator and install battery first before using it.
Steps to install battery:
- Bind emulator key, can identify the SKE emulator key binding state
- SKE emulator key need to bind K518ISE host and can bind only for one time
- When making emulator key, make sure well net connection and to choose the corresponding SKE emulator key model correctly.
- 1pc x Black: SKE-LT-DST40(94/D4)
- 1pc x Red: SKE-LT-8A(88/A8)
- 1pc x Blue: SKE-LT-8A(A9)
- 1pc x Green: SKE-LT-DST80(98)
|Brand||Model||From Year||To Year||Note|
|LEXUS||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|TOYOTA||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|