Lonsdor LKE emulator is new released product by Lonsdor Auto Key Programmer Company, It is used for Toyota Lexus smart key all lost, working together with Lonsdor K518ISE, Lonsdor K518, Lonsdor K518ME key programmer.
Lonsdor LKE Smart key emulator has many capabilities such as: collect data (sent from automobile ignition coil) to detect the coil fault and decode car keys; simulate key chip (4D and 46 chip are supported currently) and more will be added soon.
Lonsdor LKE Smart key emulator 5-in-1 adopts low-power design, and has CR2032 button battery installed externally, which is easy to replace batteries and can avoid damage to casing.
Lonsdor LKE emulator has the following capabilities that Lonsdor SKE emulator doesn’t have:
Advantages of Lonsdor LKE Emulator:
- Features of Toyota/Lexus smart key all lost (5 emulators in 1)
- No need networking
- Localized computing
- Generate Transponder chip
- LKE can be used to work as an emergency key to program when no dedicated chip.
- Copy Transponder chip
- By collecting data to decode and copy chip, LKE currently supports some 46 and 4D chip copy.
- Simulate and Produce Transponder chip
- Use [Generate chip] to make various chips, part of 4D/46 and SKE Toyota currently supported.
- Decode chip for Cloning
- Decode 46 and 4D chips to obtain SK.
- Identify ignition coil and key chip type (all key lost) as K518 helper:
- Achieve programming key without PIN for Hyundai and Kia.
- Achieve programming key without PIN for BYD.
- Achieve programming key without PIN for Porsche Cayman (2005-2010) and boxster.
How to use Lonsdor LKE emulator:
- Simulate key chip
Boot K518 device, place LKE into K518 card slot, go to “Special function” in the menu interface and choose “Analog chip->Generate analog chip” to generate 46 and 4D chip, then you can generate various car key chip according to demand, for example, 46 chip can be used to generate key chip for vehicle models like Great wall motor, Zotye auto, Geely and etc; 4D chip can be used to generate key chip for Toyota, Lexus, Subaru and etc.
- Collect data
This function is currently used to collect data to decode chip, and can copy original car chip data after chip is decoded. Boot K518 device, place LKE into the card slot, go to “Special function” in the menu interface and choose “Decode chip”, you can decode different types of chip.
- Detect ignition coil fault and chip type
Boot K518 device, place LKE into the card slot, go to “Special function” in the menu interface and choose “Ignition coil->Detect ignition coil ” to detect whether the coil is normal and identify chip type.
What’s the meaning of LKE emulator indicators?
Collection Antenna: place one end of antenna into K518 card slot to operate.
Signal light:State ① start to work. (the light will go on)
State ② collecting… (the light will flash)
State ③ finished. (the light will go out after 3 secs)
**More test reports will be added in the following days in order to help you.
The last but not least is on Lonsdor LKE emulator update:
It can be upgraded through K518. Turn on Lonsdor K518 device, place LKE into the card slot, click the function icon in the option “Special function”, the system will notify whether to update, click OK to upgrade online directly.
|Brand||Model||From Year||To Year||Note|
|LEXUS||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|TOYOTA||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|