All of us heard about Chinese tools corrupting the EEPROM or D-Flash from CAS4 and CAS4+ and other modules. We can assure you that HexTag is the safest tool in the world.
HexTag is considered the most user-friendly tool, you can with a few clicks complete the most complicated jobs, like repairing a module (FRM3), resetting mileage, retrieving or modifying ISN, Change VIN, ETC…
Using HexTag you can do the following:
- Ecu cloning/tuning of a wide range of brands. Supported Ecus is here, this function is free only in 2019.
- Read and write safely CAS2, CAS3, CAS3+, CAS4, CAS4+ all flash’s without removing any component.
- Read and write safely Porsche BCM without removing component
- Repair corrupted EEPROM in CAS3+
- Edit CAS3+ and CAS4 ISN and VIN
- Reset mileage for CAS
- Repair FRM in just one click
- Read and write many other modules in different car models like Mercedes Benz, Audi, Land Rover, VW, ETC…
- Dashboard EEPROM Reset like M35080, 080D0WQ, 160D0WQ, ...
- Key Renew for many brands like Audi, BMW, Porsche, Land Rover, VW, Chrysler, Renault, etc...
What you get:
- HexTag Programmer main unit
- BDM Cable (wires are same quality used in aerospace)
- Tricore Boot mode cable used for on bench ECU Cloning/Tuning (No need to open most of Ecus).
- OBD Cable (For future added functions like Ecu tuning and making keys)
- Module/adapter for renew keys and read/write SOP-8 EEPROM
- SOP-8 High quality Clip to read/write EEPROM and reset mileage on bench
HexProg Software Version 1.0.18
- Hextag/Hexprog software now has 17 more Ecus in the Hexprog ECU cloning list most of them are Continental.
- The great news for Hexprog users is the Mercedes Benz Continental SIM271DE20,SIM271KE20, it is available now in factory mode.
- Added following for FORD: Continental EMS2204,EMS2207,EMS2211,SID209
- Added following for Mercedes-Benz: Continental SIM271DE20,SIM271KE20 Factory mode and boot mode
- Added following for Audi: Continental Simos PCR 2.1
- Added following for HYUNDAI: Continental SIM2K-241, SIM2K-251
- Added following for BMW: Bosch MD1CP002
- Added following for CHERY (China): ME17.8.8, ME17.U.6
- Added following for Dongfeng (China): MED17.4.4
- Added following for LAND ROVER:SID208
- Added following for KIA: SIM2K-241
- Added following for Skoda: Continental Simos PCR 2.1
- Added following for Volkswagen: Continental Simos PCR 2.1
HexProg Software version 1.0.16
- Hextag/Hexprog software now has 36 more Ecus in the cloning list, we focused on the new generation of Ecus MDG1.
- We also made it possible to read/write and clone MSV80, MSD80, MSD85,... by Factory mode.
- Added following for Audi:Bosch MD1CP004,MG1CS001,MG1CS002,MG1CS011,Continental Simos 18.4
- Added following for Bentley: Hexprog Bosch MG1CS002 ,MG1CS008
- Added following for BMW: Hexprog Bosch MD1CS001,MD1CS001,MG1CS003,MG1CS201
- Added factory mode feature for Hexprog BMW Continental MSD80, MSD81, MSD81.2, MSD85, MSD85.4, MSD87, MSV80,MSV90
- Hexprog Read ISN from BMW MD1CS001,MD1CS001,MG1CS003,MG1CS201
- Added following for Citroen:Bosch MEV17.4.2 TC1766
- Added following for Lamborghini: Bosch MG1CS008
- Added following for Mercedes-Benz:Bosch MD1CP001
- Added following for Mini:Bosch MD1CS001,MG1CS201
- Added following for Peugeot:Bosch MEV17.4.2 TC1766
- Added following for Porsche:Bosch MG1CS002,MG1CS008
- Added following for Seat:Bosch MG1CS001,MG1CS011,Continental Simos 18.2
- Added following for Skoda:Bosch MG1CS001,MG1CS011
- Added following for Toyota:Bosch MG1CS201 (DME_86T0)
- Added following for Volkswagen:Bosch MD1CP004,MG1CS001,MG1CS011
HexProg Software Version 1.0.15
- Hextag/Hexprog software now has 32 more Ecus in the cloning list added on 8 different models, we focused in this time on Toyota Ecus.
- We also enhanced the TPROT protocol (different versions) for different types of Ecus especially in VW, Audi, SKODA and Seat.
- Added new brand Dacia and following ECU : EDC17CP17
- Added new brand Toyota and following ECU's: EDC17C47, EDC17C60, EDC17C73, EDC17CP07, EDC17CP17, EDC17CP37, ME17.9.52
- Added following for Citroen: EDC17C60, SID807
- Added following for FIAT: ME17.3.0
- Added following for Ford: EDC17CP05-TC1796, EDC17CP05-TC1797, EDC17CP65,MED17,MED17.0.1,MED17.0.7,Continental SID208
- Added following for Opel: EDC17C60
- Added following for Peugeot: EDC17C60,ME17.9.71,MED17.4.2,MEVD17.4.4,Continental SID807,SID807-TC1797,SID807EVO
- Added following for Opel: EDC17C11,EDC17C42 TC1766, EDC17C42 TC1767, EDC17C84
- Added following for Renault:ME17.9.23
- Added following for Suzuki: EDC17CP17,078K0,EDC17C49,ME17.9.61,ME17.9.64,MED17.9.63
Hextag Software Version 1.0.14
- Hextag/Hexprog software now has 19 more Ecus in the cloning list added on 13 different models, we also made the factory mode more reilable in initializing, as well as fixing minore issues.
- Added new brand Dacia and following ECU's : EDC17C42,EDC17C84,Continental EMS3110,SID305
- Added new brand Mahindra and following ECU's: EDC17C55,EDC17C63,EDC17CP55
- Added new brand Jac and following ECU:EDC17C63
- Added new brand Smart and following ECU's:ME17.7.20,ME17.9.20
- Added following for FIAT: EDC17C84
- Added following for Hyundai: MEG17.9.13,SIM2K-241,SIM2K-341 TC1738,SIM2K-341 TC1766
- Added following for Kia: SIM2K-240
- Added following for Mercedes-Benz:EDC17C42, EDC17C84, SID305
- Added following for Nissan: EDC17C11,EDC17C42,EDC17C84,SID305
- Added following for Opel: EDC17C11,EDC17C42 TC1766, EDC17C42 TC1767, EDC17C84
- Added following for Porsche:SDI3,SDI4
- Added following for Renault: EDC17C11,EDC17C42,EDC17C84,EDC17CP19,EDC17CP58,EMS3110,ME17.9.20,SID305
- Added following for Volkswagen: EDC17CP54,ME17.5.26
- Factory mode is perfect in initializing with Ecus.
- SIMOS 18.1, SIMOS 18.2,.. Password calculation has been fixed.
HexProg software version 1.0.13
- 42 more Ecus come to HexProg in version 1.0.13, we also enhanced some features in this version:
- Added following for Alfa Romeo: EDC17C69, MED17.3.5
- Added following for Aston Martin: ME17.8.31
- Added following for Audi: EDC17CP24, EDC17CP24
- Added following for Bentley: ME17.1.1
- Added following for BMW: MEV17.4.6
- Added following for Citroen: EDC17CP11
- Added following for Dodge: EDC17C79
- Added following for Ferrari: MED17.3.5, MED17.3.5, MED17.3.5 MS
- Added following for Fiat: EDC17C69
- Added following for Honda: EDC17C58,EDC17CP06, EDC17CP16, EDC17CP50, MED17.9.3
- Added following for Hyundai: EDC17C53, MED17.9.8
- Added following for Jaguar: EDC17CP11
- Added following for Jeep: EDC17C69
- Added following for Kia: EDC17C53
- Added following for Land Rover: EDC17CP11
- Added following for Maserati: MED17.3.4, ME17.8.32
- Added following for Mercedes Benz: EDC17C01, EDC17CP01, EDC17CP10, EDC17CP10, ME17.7
- Added following for Opel: EDC17C69, EDC17CP47
- Added following for Renault: EDC17CP11
- Added following for Saab: EDC17C19, EDC17CP21
- Added following for Suzuki: EDC17C49, EDC17C69
- Added following for Volkswagen: EDC17CP24, EDC17U05, ME17.5
- Added following for Volvo: EDC17CP22
- Improved Internal Flash writing speed.
HexProg Software version 1.0.12
- More supported Ecus come to HexProg in version 1.0.12, we also corrected some minor issues in this version.
- Mercedes Benz Delphi CRD3X, CRD3S2, CRD3E1, CRD3PX Ecus are supported starting from this version.
- MINI MEV17.2.2 (Boot mode only) is supported in this version.
- Audi/VW EDC17CP04, EDC17CP14, EDC17C46 are supported in this version.
- Opel EDC17C19 is supported in this version.
- Audi/VW SIMOS18X calculating password has been fixed in this version.
- Some Ecus with TC1796 have an issue in older versions, users will not face this issue starting from this version.
- Ecu identification has been improved in this version.
HexProg Software Version 1.0.10
- Power supply monitor is less restrictive in this version.
- BMW EDC17CP09 has been added in this version.
- MSV90, MSD85 Ecus are working perfectly in this version.
Hexprog software version 1.0.8
- HexProg can clone Ecus, It's free for all users during 2019, any user has Hextag can start using this function now.
- Porsche BCM 1N35H is more stable now
- EEPROM unlock function has been improved
- Audi key reset for ATJ807 is supported in this version
- BMW 315 HUF5662 key is supported in this version
- BMW China Keyless Go E Series is supported in this version
- BMW China 434 F Series is supported in this version
- Mini 315 Remote Data has been corrected
Hexprog software version 1.0.6
- More Porsche keys added in HexProg Key renew list.
- Fixed EROM/EEPROM data for BMW VDO 868 MHz.
- M35080XX EEPROM chip now is fully supported for all parts and versions
- Key test function added to test renewed keys.
- An option to write E-EEPROM for damaged FRM is available in this version.
- Enhanced user interface for future functions.
Hexprog software version 1.0.5
- Land Rover new BCM read/write is available in this version of HexProg.
- Nissan, Infiniti and Renault BCM read/write is available in this version of HexProg
- Key renew for many brands: Audi, Cadilac, Dacia, Hyundai, Kia, Land Rover, Maserati, Peugeot, Renault and Volvo is available.
- Users can edit KOMBI Mileage for EEPROM Reset function.
- The Hexprog update procedure has been improved, users with slow internet connection can update without issues.
- Mileage modification in CAS4+ has been corrected, HexProg was unable to recognize the mileage in some cases.
Hexprog software version 1.0.4
- Key renew function for NXP PCF chips family is available in this version for BMW, MINI and Porsche. HexProg now solved the problem of FEM/BDC keys 434 MHz. Users with Production 1.50 they require HP 04-01 module for this function.
- EEPROM Read/Write of different types as well as resetting secured EEPROM Like 080D0XX, 160D0XX, M35080XX, and M35160XX (except WT mark). Users with Production 1.50 they require HP 04-01 module for this function.
- New BCM Porsche MASK (3M25J) added, users can read/write on this BCM without removing any component.
- Some Porsche BCM with MASK 5M48H/1N35H were able to read D-Flash and P-Flash but not write D-FLASH, a work around solution added for such a case.
- Mileage for CAS4 and CAS4+ enhanced. In older release users can only set mileage to ZERO, now they can set the value they like.
- Fixed some bug in FRM repair for cases were resulting fake failure.
Hexprog software First release after BETA
- New MCUs are supported like RENESAS V850 Family from NEC and HC08 Family from MOTOROLA/FREESCALE
- Added Porsche BCM 2011 and up, users can read/write data without removing any part.
- Added Audi/VW BCM for different modules: ESL J518 and BCM 2 with Renesas MCUs family
- More Mercedes Benz ESZ and EIS have been added.
- Fixed a false error message for FRM repair function after completing the eeprom repair.
- Supporting new Chinese keys in market for BMW E series (Hitag 2 protocol)
Hexprog software (BETA) update
- Added FRM repair for BMW FRM in E series, this function will repair the corrupted EEPROM automatically
- Added new modules for BMW cars: SZL, SM, KBM
- Added a module for Mercedes Benz: EIZ for 211 chassis
- Improved the performance of the software and fixing some minor bugs
|Brand||Model||From Year||To Year||Note|
|AUDI||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|BENTLEY||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|BMW||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|LAND ROVER||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|MERCEDES BENZ||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|MINI COOPER||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|PORSCHE||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|SEAT||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|SKODA||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|VOLKSWAGEN||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|