All of us heard about Chinese tools corrupting the EEPROM or D-Flash from CAS4 and CAS4+ and other modules. We can assure you that HexTag is the safest tool in the world.
HexTag is considered the most user-friendly tool, you can with a few clicks complete the most complicated jobs, like repairing a module (FRM3), resetting mileage, retrieving or modifying ISN, Change VIN, ETC…
Using HexTag you can do the following:
- Ecu cloning/tuning of a wide range of brands. Supported Ecus is here, this function is free only in 2019.
- Read and write safely CAS2, CAS3, CAS3+, CAS4, CAS4+ all flash’s without removing any component.
- Read and write safely Porsche BCM without removing component
- Repair corrupted EEPROM in CAS3+
- Edit CAS3+ and CAS4 ISN and VIN
- Reset mileage for CAS
- Repair FRM in just one click
- Read and write many other modules in different car models like Mercedes Benz, Audi, Land Rover, VW, ETC…
- Dashboard EEPROM Reset like M35080, 080D0WQ, 160D0WQ, ...
- Key Renew for many brands like Audi, BMW, Porsche, Land Rover, VW, Chrysler, Renault, etc...
What you get:
- HexTag Programmer main unit
- BDM Cable (wires are same quality used in aerospace)
- Tricore Boot mode cable used for on bench ECU Cloning/Tuning (No need to open most of Ecus).
- OBD Cable (For future added functions like Ecu tuning and making keys)
- Module/adapter for renew keys and read/write SOP-8 EEPROM
- SOP-8 High quality Clip to read/write EEPROM and reset mileage on bench
HexProg Software Version 1.0.10
- Power supply monitor is less restrictive in this version.
- BMW EDC17CP09 has been added in this version.
- MSV90, MSD85 Ecus are working perfectly in this version.
Hexprog software version 1.0.8
- HexProg can clone Ecus, It's free for all users during 2019, any user has Hextag can start using this function now.
- Porsche BCM 1N35H is more stable now
- EEPROM unlock function has been improved
- Audi key reset for ATJ807 is supported in this version
- BMW 315 HUF5662 key is supported in this version
- BMW China Keyless Go E Series is supported in this version
- BMW China 434 F Series is supported in this version
- Mini 315 Remote Data has been corrected
Hexprog software version 1.0.6
- More Porsche keys added in HexProg Key renew list.
- Fixed EROM/EEPROM data for BMW VDO 868 MHz.
- M35080XX EEPROM chip now is fully supported for all parts and versions
- Key test function added to test renewed keys.
- An option to write E-EEPROM for damaged FRM is available in this version.
- Enhanced user interface for future functions.
Hexprog software version 1.0.5
- Land Rover new BCM read/write is available in this version of HexProg.
- Nissan, Infiniti and Renault BCM read/write is available in this version of HexProg
- Key renew for many brands: Audi, Cadilac, Dacia, Hyundai, Kia, Land Rover, Maserati, Peugeot, Renault and Volvo is available.
- Users can edit KOMBI Mileage for EEPROM Reset function.
- The Hexprog update procedure has been improved, users with slow internet connection can update without issues.
- Mileage modification in CAS4+ has been corrected, HexProg was unable to recognize the mileage in some cases.
Hexprog software version 1.0.4
- Key renew function for NXP PCF chips family is available in this version for BMW, MINI and Porsche. HexProg now solved the problem of FEM/BDC keys 434 MHz. Users with Production 1.50 they require HP 04-01 module for this function.
- EEPROM Read/Write of different types as well as resetting secured EEPROM Like 080D0XX, 160D0XX, M35080XX, and M35160XX (except WT mark). Users with Production 1.50 they require HP 04-01 module for this function.
- New BCM Porsche MASK (3M25J) added, users can read/write on this BCM without removing any component.
- Some Porsche BCM with MASK 5M48H/1N35H were able to read D-Flash and P-Flash but not write D-FLASH, a work around solution added for such a case.
- Mileage for CAS4 and CAS4+ enhanced. In older release users can only set mileage to ZERO, now they can set the value they like.
- Fixed some bug in FRM repair for cases were resulting fake failure.
Hexprog software First release after BETA
- New MCUs are supported like RENESAS V850 Family from NEC and HC08 Family from MOTOROLA/FREESCALE
- Added Porsche BCM 2011 and up, users can read/write data without removing any part.
- Added Audi/VW BCM for different modules: ESL J518 and BCM 2 with Renesas MCUs family
- More Mercedes Benz ESZ and EIS have been added.
- Fixed a false error message for FRM repair function after completing the eeprom repair.
- Supporting new Chinese keys in market for BMW E series (Hitag 2 protocol)
Hexprog software (BETA) update
- Added FRM repair for BMW FRM in E series, this function will repair the corrupted EEPROM automatically
- Added new modules for BMW cars: SZL, SM, KBM
- Added a module for Mercedes Benz: EIZ for 211 chassis
- Improved the performance of the software and fixing some minor bugs
|Brand||Model||From Year||To Year||Note|
|ALFA ROMEO||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|AUDI||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|BENTLEY||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|BMW||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|CHEVROLET||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|FIAT||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|FORD||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|HYUNDAI||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|INFINITI||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|JAGUAR||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|JEEP||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|KIA||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|LANCIA||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|LAND ROVER||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|MAZDA||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|MERCEDES BENZ||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|MINI COOPER||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|NISSAN||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|OPEL||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|PEUGEOT||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|PORSCHE||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|RENAULT||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|SEAT||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|SKODA||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|VOLKSWAGEN||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|
|VOLVO||ALL MODELS||CHECK SUPPORTED SYSTEMS|