We are proud to introduce AutoHex II as the most powerful BMW diagnostic scan tool available on the market today.
AutoHex II was designed to fully meet your technical needs on a nearly all the range of BMW models. Nowadays, with the rapid growing of automotive technology, you definitely will need a reliable, powerful scan tool which can simply perform all programming and special functions such as; ECU replacement/update, coding, adaptations, key programming and more.
AutoHex II provides you many crucial services such as the pin code and the online technical support, where both are available in our database library, our directory of most car failure solutions can save you hours of head scratching if you’re struggling to diagnose or correct a problem. In a nutshell the Autohex II will do almost everything your normal diagnostic cannot do!
We dedicated our skills to make the perfect tool considering the tough environment in automotive business, and building a robust structure of software that is capable to serve critical jobs like Ecu programming, Ecu coding, key Programming…
Autohex II was designed to be interactive, easy to understand, safe to be used, and the most important is: rich in the unique features that cannot be found in other scan tools.
Using this kit, you can do following:
- Read old ISN in BMW E series for following Ecus:
D62M57A0, D62M57B0, D60PSA0, D50M57A0, D50M57E1, D60M47A0, D60M57A0, MEV9N46L, ME9N45, ME9N62, ME9E65_6, N73_L0, N73_R0, ME9N62_2, MSV70, MS450DS0, N62_TUE, N62_TUE2.
- Read Long ISN (SK) in BMW E series from following Ecus:MSV80, MSD80, MSD81, MSD85, MSD85Y, MSS60, MEVD176K, ME17N45, MED17_2, MED17_2N, MEV17_2, MEV17N46, MEVD174K, MEVD174KW, MV1722, MVD1722, MEVD172, MEVD1724, MEVD1725, MEVD172Y, MEVD17KW, D70N47A0, D70N47B0, D71N47A0, D71N47B0, D71N47C0, D71N47D0, D72N47A0, D72N47B0, D73N47A0, D73N57A0, D73N57B0, D73N57C0, D73N57D0
- Read Long ISN (SK) in BMW F series from following Ecus:
MEVD172Y, MEVD172, MEVD1724, MEVD1725, N63TU_L0, N63TU_R0, S63TU_L0, S63TU_R0
- Read/Write long ISN (SK) in BMW E and F series on Bench using Factory Mode. No need to open the DME/DDE (Only Autohex II can do this function)
ISN Reading from Tricore Ecus by boot mode.
- Individual Programming for any Ecu in BMW E and F series
- Ecu Swapping if hardware is matched.
- CAS1, CAS2, CAS3 and CAS3+ read and write ISN and SK
- Key Programming for E and F series (CAS1, CAS2, CAS3, CAS3+, CAS4, CAS4+, FEM, BDC)
- BMW E series EGS ISN matching with CAS
- BMW F series EGS 8HP EWS Resetting
- BMW E Series, F Series and G Series coding for all Ecus (calculation of Ecu coding is calculated from FA)
- BMW advanced coding (manual coding)
- Vehicle order modification and backup and restore from LM, FRM, ETC…
- Do diagnose and service functions from Autohex II (Read and erase fault codes, data stream values, activations, reset adaptation, ETC...)
Use BMW ISTA-D on Autohex II WVCI (BMW ISTA-D Driver)
- Unlock security of BDC and FEM to able to:
Change BDC and FEM VIN, Change BDC and FEM ISN, Mileage Reset for BDC and FEM, and making a key for BDC and FEM.
- Read and write ISN of MSD85, MSD87, MSV90 in F series.
- Read and write CAS 1,2,3,4 EEPROM and FLASH 100% safely using HexTag tool.
- Read and write other modules from BMW, Mercedes, Audi, and others BDM protocol by HexTag tool
- Modify KOMBI Mileage by HexTag tool
- Renew all BMW keys, and many other brands by HexTag tool.
AutoHex Packages Comparison:
What you get:
- Autohex II Hardware WVCI HW 4
- The powerful HexTag BDM and Key programmer
- BMW Software Standard License
- ISN Boot Mode License
- BMW Ecu Programming License
- BMW Key Programming License
- BMW ISTA/D driver to run dealer software
- 1 year technical support
- 1 year hardware warranty
- 1 year online access to online programming
AutoHex II BMW Diagnostic Software Version 1.0.56
- ISN Factory mode for MEV1723 DME (MINI and F series) has been added in this version.
- EGS EWS Reset function is able to support more versions of EGS in F and G series.
- USB Driver has been upgraded to support latest versions of Windows 10.
- Power supply monitor in Autohex II HW4 has been improved to allow poor power supply to be able to work with AutoHex.
AutoHex II BMW Diagnostic Software Version 1.0.55
- ISN Factory mode is available in this version. With this function you can read/write ISN in DME and DDE besides to modify the working hours without opening the DME/DDE. We are happy to announce that Autohex II is the only tool that supports this feature.
- Flash data updated for BMW F and G series as well as MINI and Rolls Royce.
- Ecus calculations from BMW vehicle order has been enhanced to support latest models in F and G series.
- ISN by OBD II for F series has been enhanced to support more Ecus versions.
- ISN Boot mode has one more DDE to support.
AutoHex II BMW Diagnostic Software Version 1.0.54
- A new function for replacing FEM/BDC (including key transferring from original to donor) is available in this version, users can use this function from CAS replacment.
- Deleting keys from CAS4,CAS4+ FEM and BDC is available in this version, users can use this function from key programming.
- Fixed the FA parsing for new models (2018-2019) in F and G series.
- Turkish language is supported starting from this version.
- Other languages is updated in this version.
AutoHex II BMW Diagnostic Software Version 1.0.53
- A major improvment in F/G series ENET programming especially in MOST network modules like HU_NBT, HU_ENTRY, HU_CIC, KOMBI, DKOMBI,...etc. Users can be confident in programming these modules and in a 3 times shorter time than old4er versions of Autohex II.
- Correcting the FA calculation in new models (some models in 2017 and up), no more synatx error messages while calculationg the car updates.
- Adding possibilty of copying FA from KOMBI in Mini F56 series.
- Correcting ISTA-D driver in F and G series.
AutoHex II BMW Diagnostic Software Version 1.0.52
- Update flashing and coding for F and G series
- FA manager enhanced, now users can copy backup FA from KOMBI, REM, or CAS to ZGW,FEM_GATEWAY, BDC_GATEWAY,...
- Update the programming IDE (integrated development environment) for Autohex II, users must uninstall older version and install a new one from our website.
AutoHex II BMW Diagnostic Software Version 1.0.51
- Read/Write ISN from BMW F series: MSD85, MSD87, MSV90. As well as older generation (E series) MSD80, MSD81 and MSD85.
- Rewriting the G series coding functions from scratch, all known issues in BMW G series coding were fixed.
- Enhancing FEM/BDC unlocking: Sometimes Autohex II was unable to recognize the key near the coil.
- Updating all data flashs for E series, F series, and G series.
AutoHex II BMW Diagnostic Software Version 1.0.50
- First tool in the world that can read ISN, write ISN and reset working hours for MEV1723 and EDC17C76.
- Ecu Update option for FEM/BDC unlocking function to enable users that don't have the programming feature to do update.
- Fixing the problem in some G series model when calculating vehicle order.
- Fixing the problem of some G series Ecus that cannot be programmed.
AutoHex II BMW Diagnostic Software Version 1.0.49
- Fixed problems in ENET protocol when the Ecu has a big flash Data like HU_NBT.
- Enhanced Programming when using ENET protocol.
- Enhanced the procedure of FEM/BDC unlock.
AutoHex II BMW Diagnostic Software Version 1.0.48
- Added following models for coding and programming: F23, F88, F90, F97, F98, G01, G02, G08, G11, G12, G13, G30, G31, G32, G38.
- Mileage reset for FEM and BDC is available from Unlocking Function (see picture).
- ISN can be written in FEM and BDC (from ISN manager)
- Added new diagrams in ISN boot mode to help HW4 users in making the connections.
AutoHex II BMW Diagnostic Software Version 1.0.47
- Solving the case when unlcoking FEM/BDC on Bench when Ignition ON is required.
- Autohex II can detect ZGW or FEM/BDC Gateway if it is in programming mode, it will flash it automatically to access FA data.
- Solving the case when updating FEM sometimes users get Independecy check error (error number 8311).
- Improving the ENET protocol for faster operation (Autohex II HW4 only).