As of April 2015 (SDD v.141.04 and later releases), all JLR vehicles (Land Rover, Range Rover & Jaguar) have a software update, which makes their Keyless Vehicle Modules (KVM) 'read only'.
Despite that, there could be delays for supplying of brand new KVM or other issues, related to exchanging KVM.
We are proud to announce, that ABKEYS is first in the world to support newest 2015/2017 models with latest FK72 KVM versions without exchanging the KVM.
As for the older KVM releases, all operations are performed in seconds and customer could have his car the same day.
Currently, our device supports all known versions and below You will find list of KVM releases, personally tested by us.
Device functionality is not limited to these and as you can see we provide constant support.
|BH42-14C184-AA NEW||DPLA-14C104-C NEW||AH42-14C104-AD||BJ32-14C184-AC NEW|
|FK72-14C104-BA NEW||DPLA-14C184-AM NEW||AH42-14C104-AE|
If there is a fault, device need less than minute to clear the fault and learn a new key.
- Renew used smart keys and reprogram them to the vehicle
- Replace faulty lost keys and add new keys
- Software can update the device so no need to resend us the device for future update
- New versions of the KVM & BCM will be added continuously
2. All models from 2010 To 2016
3. All models from 2010 To 2017
|Brand||Model||From Year||To Year|