The Remote Tester enables you to check the serviceability and signal power for remote controls (Radio Frequency 315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz and Infra-Red signal).
- Radio Frequency remote control operation checking (0MHz - 1,2GHz)
- Infra-Red (IR) remote control operation checking
- Press the white button to switch Remote Tester ON.
- The Radio Frequency value and battery voltage (Detector voltage supply) will appear on LCD, the battery voltage value will light out in 20 seconds.
- Place the Remote Control near the receiver and press any button.
- Check the operation for all remote’s buttons.
- If device’s battery voltage is less than 8.3 Volts it’s recommended to change the battery.
Infra-Red Remote Control Checking:
Point IR remote control at receiver and press any button on remote control.
The "IR" symbol will appear on device’s LCD.
Press the white button once again to switch Remote Tester OFF.